Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion gaming PC TG01-2003ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Windows 10 (64bit) doesn't recognise integrated wifi module.

It shows up as "unknown device" in device manager.

Potassum_2-1635684913083.png

Potassum_0-1635684119068.png

I've tried to install all drivers from HP product support page.

Nothing worked.

I've installed HP Support Assistant, and succesfully updated BIOS with it.

But it cant find any other drivers updates.

Potassum_1-1635684206449.png

Btw, my exact product name is "HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2003ur PC", but when I try to get drivers support page, entering serial no ([Personal Information Removed]), it takes me to page for "HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-2000i (1K4J0AV)".

Where can I get right wlan driver?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Looking at the hardware ID you posted for the wifi adapter, you need this driver for it...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8188EE, RTL8723BE, RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE, RTL8822BE, RTL8822CE, RTL8852AE and RTL8852BE wireless LAN Controller in the supported computer models using Windows 10 or Windows 10 Cloud operating systems.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp134001-134500/sp134384.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.