Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion Elite HPE 000 SERIES
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have an HP Pavillion Elite HPE 000 Series desktop and i cant find the drivers for the wireless networking.  It originally came with Windows 7 but I have upgraded to Windows 10.  The wireless used to work but I just recently reset the computer and now no wireless.  Please help ! thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi

There is more than one in the 000 range.

030SC  and   080A

466809-001Embedded (1x2) PCIe 802.11b/g/n WLAN card
NO LONGER SUPPLIED
573622-001PCIe 802.11 b/g/n WLAN half-length mini card (Pipit) - Operates in the 2.4 GHz single band - With two internal antennas
NO LONGER SUPPLIED

Can you name the Adapter?  EG:  Command like this...

C:\>netsh wlan show interfaces

There is 1 interface on the system:

Name : WiFi
Description : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter

Please fill in the gaps.

HP Recommended

There isnt even an option to look for any drivers or find out the name of the wireless adapter because it doesnt show one there.

HP Recommended

Hi

I also asked for the Model number.
Make, Model and OS please.
SKU: if possible by this method
WinKey + R and type msinfo32 Line 9
System SKU: N6K07EA#ABU

Please do not post Serial Numbers.

So...

Copy, Paste and Save in Notepad, as LBB2Z.bat and double click to run.
Post anything non-personal, but relevant please.

@ECHO OFF
getmac

PAUSE

netsh wlan show interfaces

PAUSE
netsh wlan show drivers

PAUSE

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.