cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tom810
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Add Second Monitor to All-In-One (23-g013w)

HP Recommended
All-in-One

Is it possible to add a second monitor (extend not mirror) to my hp All-In-One (23-g013w)? My computer does not have the normal port for a second monitor, it only has 2.0 USB ports. If it is possible to add a second monitor, what product do I need to be able to do this? I appreciate any help that can be provided! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Tom810,

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums. 

I understand that you are looking to connect an external display to your All-in-one computer. 

Don't worry, I will be glad to help. 

Have you checked the specifications of your computer?

Based on the specifications of your computer, there are not display out ports on your computer. Click here

You can try an USB to VGA/DVI/HDMI adapters available online. 

Please check the adapter manufacturer for assistance in using the adapter, as the adapter might require additional drivers or software to be detected by your computer.

Found this HP Forums post where this workaround was suggested. 

Hope this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation