Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
envy 700-074
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

keeps crashing ( critical_structure_corruption ) with no error codes.   how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sgt7r-r

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 700-074 Desktop PC and a blue screen of death appears with an error message critical_structure_corruption. 

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• When was the last time the PC worked fine? Any changes (software or hardware) that were made after which this error may have started?
  • Does this error appear randomly or while on a specific application?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• If this issue started recently then you may perform a system restore to rollback to a previous date when everything worked fine. System restore will not delete any data.
  • Posta successful system restore if the BSOD appears then please perform the steps as described in detail from this link: http://hp.care/2kr4ulH. This link contains steps to even run hardware diagnostics.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted. Good luck! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.