cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LauraHulme
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can I use Pavilion 23-q113w as a monitor for xbox 360

HP Recommended
Pavilion 23-q113w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I'm trying to hook up my Xbox 360 to my new computer using an hdmi cord, but nothing happens when I plug it in and turn it on. Is this something that is possible to do? I don't want to use a cheap tube TV if I have this awesome computer sitting here.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,953 42,193 4,643 12,405
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some All-in-One PCs have the ability to accept a video input at the HDMI port.

Unfortunately, yours is one of the versions that does not have that capability.

The HP Recline 23 and 27 Touchsmart AIO PCs do.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjE_sjQkZrTA...

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Jimthefirsty
Level 1
8 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem with my new PC  HP Pavilion 23-q 110 any way i can use my Xbox 360

0 Kudos
LauraHulme
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Do you know if it would work if I got a hdmi/USB adapter?
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation