Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have downloaded all my Drivers except one that is called,"Video Controller VGA compatible".

Can you please help me or be able to give me a link to get this driver.

Thankyou

116 REPLIES 116
HP Recommended

What's the computer model/product number and the OS installed in it?

Try installing the chipset driver if your computer have an integrated video card otherwise install the driver for the video card.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
HP Recommended

My Computer model is

HP Pavilion m7378a and it would be easier to give me a link if thats ok with you.

Preferably Free.

Thankyou

HP Recommended

Your computer came with NVidia GeForce 6600 graphics card. You can download its drivers from here. You need to select  6 series and the correct OS.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
HP Recommended

Hello i have a problem tooo... my VGA is not installed! can you help me ??? were can i download it???

my PC Model is : HP Compaq dx2390 Microtower...

Please help me :Crying:

HP Recommended

Drivers for the DX2390 are all posted HERE

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem except my computer is an hp pavilion ze4900. Could someone please give me a link to fix this. Preferably free. Also my computer wont go to standby. Why and Help! Please. Thanks.

HP Recommended

@jmacfan

Have you tried your drivers page?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?cc=us&lc=en

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

I have HP G42-469TU laptop and m facing error of VIdeo Controller VGA compatible driver not installed. Please help to install the same. Also, i am not able to use YouCam software which is coming in this G42 series.

HP Recommended

I have Hp Compaq dx 7400 Small Form Factor. Plz  Help me. I am facing the vga compitable driver

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.