Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
550-a14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello i am looking for any possible new updates for my PC because i know HP just switched over support and i was hoping to find an updated BIOS software update and some other stuff i have on my system due to the ones listed on software and drivers are so outdated as it's like i don't know if i have any new updates.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing HP products.

Please refer to below link for Software and Driver download.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-550-a00-desktop-pc-series/7779693/model...

Hope this will help to resolve your issue.

I am a HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

i have checked that part of HP and most of the updates there are either old or outdated as i don't want old updates as i am searching for the newer updates like something that's not 2 years old and stuff no offense

HP Recommended

I think currently there is no newly Software or Driver available at this moment. If you have install the HP Support Assistant, it will automatically updating HP Software and Drivers once there are new version available.

I am a HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

i've been down that road for updates and stuff but sometimes updates can be hard to find

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.