cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
greggsean
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Forgot the password to my laptop have no disk helpppppp

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Forgot password to my windows 10 hp pavilion have no recovery disk please help
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
greggsean
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Laptop by the way
0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,530
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@greggsean

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have an HP laptop and you have forgotten the password. Not to worry, I'll do my best to help you.

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Is it the Windows login password that you need help with?
  • Or is it a password that comes up as soon as you power on the laptop. It is also known as a power on password. The laptop will ask you for this password much before Windows starts to load.

For resetting Windows login password, I suggest you to refer to this HP troubleshooter guide. This guide will help you to unlock your Windows login account.

Also, you may refer to this HP document: How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)

I hope this helps. Let me know. Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation