cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AlexLegg
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Bluetooth Mouse bad lag

HP Recommended
HP Elite Wireles Keyboard mous
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Elite wireless mouse and keyboard http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-wireless-elite-v2-desktop-p-qb355aa-abl--1?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-...

are having connection issues, specifically the mouse suffers from bad lag. It has been a bit tempormental for a long time, but the last few weeks it has peiods of being very laggy, to the point where its hard to work. I've tried different USB ports but they didnt make any difference. Windows says the drivers are up to date. I also use a Wacom tablet, but have removed that dongle, but still no difference. Batteries have been replaced recently too!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm on an HP z640 with Windows 10 64.

Many thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation