Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LightLili Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Client Security Setup problem

HP ZBook 15
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When I try to type my Windows password into the first screen of the Client Security Setup, I get a message saying that it does not match my Windows password. I'm sure that I typed it in correctly. I closed the setup, changed my WIndows password, then reopened it and tried again and it still gave me the same message.

Security snip.PNG

I looked in the HP Client Security manual and it does say that this is the same password you'd use to log in to your windows account, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work. I'm certain that I have my password correctly each time. This has been a problem since I first decided to set up the security (a few months ago).

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation