cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sean90
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP DL380 G9 cannot install windows svr 2012 R2

HP Recommended
HP DL380 G9
Other

I'm trying to install windows server 2012 R2 on a physical svr HP DL380 G9 using Hp inteligent provisioning ver 2.50.164 but when windows installing I got this error "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation"

If I install svr 2012 R2 directly from the CD not using Inteligent provisioning it's success  or if I install windows 2k8 R2 using inteligent provisioning, it's also success.

How can I fix this error?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation