It that worked fine, when I installed it manually.
I then tried installing it on another client through a task i HP DM - it failed according to HP DM, but actually got installed on the client. So for now, I think I will try to test that installer instead.
That could happen - Installation actually succeed but HPDM returns failure.
By default HPDM Agent returns "successful" only when the returned code of installtion process is 0. Different application/installer might have different return code. In order to get the correct status from HPDM Console, you have to use script to linked the return code with actual result.
I am an HPI Employee. My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI. **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.