Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
T510
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi,

We currently have a lot of thin clients that are domain joined.

So i am building a sequence that  removes them from the domain, updates the Citrix receiver and making different file and registry changes.

I have tested that it works when I execute the single tasks one at a time, but when gathering them in a sequence it fails.

Here is the error

ErrorCode: 14004062, Error Detail: Canceled by user., Error Info:  Task 00000250022222222 is kicked by Task 00000250022222222.

So the task is kicked by it self? This specific task is just making registry changes. I tried setting a pause in the beginning of the task, but that doesn't help.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Are you using a WOL Task in that Template Sequence?

If yes it might kick out itself when the HPDM Console Settings has WOL enabled too (I attached a screenshot).

If not also there could be an active Rule creating this issue?

If that's not it I would suggest to open a case to verify this issue at www.hp.com/support

I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HP.
**Click the Thumps Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
HP Recommended

Hi,

I don't have a WOL task in the sequence. 

But the task "_Update agent" is part of the sequence - do you know if there is a WOL task in that?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.