cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pasqaule
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP PRO 3500 Series MT not boot I cannot get to the BIOS screen

HP Recommended
HP PRO 3500
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I apologize for my english,

hp 3500 pro does not start does not fit even in the bios but the fans are started every 5 seconds continuously. I changed my power supply, RAM, put the thermal paste, run diagnostic tests using HP tool  with no errors, I formatted the drive but the problem remains.

A strange thing to point out when I perform a reset CMOS battery or take off for 5 minutes, or I remove the ram module and resubmit the other slot PC starts without errors and within very well in windows 7 32-bit, error-free, if I turn off the PC will have again the problems described above.
PC motherboard H-CUPERTINO2-H61 microATX BIOS version 2013 Revision HP

thanks for yours help

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation