Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
700-410xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to install an update for Intel Rapid Storage Technology 64 bit TDC, version 14.5.1081Ap1. It seems to install, the hp assistant message clears and then when I reboot the message comes back with the Triangle. How do I install it or get rid of the yellow Triangle for the update?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @savagegrace

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are having an issue with an update in HP support assistant.

I’d love to help!

I recommend you to uninstall HP support assistant completely from your computer and restart the computer.

Download and install the latest version of HP support assistant from the below link and test.

http://hp.care/2lEtabN

Let me know how it works.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did as requested. The version numbers of the software are the same. I currently no longer have the yellow triangle. We will see what happens in the future.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hello, @savagegrace

Thanks for the update!

Glad to know that the issue is fixed at the moment 🙂

I would also suggest using the Intel driver update utility if you face any driver update issue regarding the Intel components. You can go to http://hp.care/2cu13pK and download and install the driver update utility tool. This will automatically search and help you install the latest Intel updates. Do not forget to restart you PC once done with the update.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.