Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pretty awesome how the "support" comes in with the same generic answers they give to everyone with similar issues, then they fade away and disappear when they're told their bs solution from the script they're reading from doesn't work. Par for course, usual behavior of businesses big and small these days. No such thing as customer service anymore. Smfh
HP Recommended
Same Problem...I have HP p21332 ix PC. Yesterday (15/03/17) evening I cleaned my CPU internally (both fans) also I opened the motherboard fan and replaced it again. But today (16/03/17) I am turning on the computer and the power button starts blinking 5 times along with 5 beeps and then having a pause.Mouse and Keyboard are not Responding yet.Also monitor is displaying no signal. Please tell me some solution as fast as possible.
Thank you
HP Recommended
Mine is doing the same thing when i start it up the fans turn on and a orange light flickers in the front of it
My green light stays on and still
HP Recommended

I need help with my all in one computer.when I turn it on the start buttton is yellow and it won’t turn on

HP Recommended
Hey
I have the same problem, when I turn on my laptop, the monitor doesn't show any sign but there is an orange light on the drive and it is constantly on. And caps lock light are turned on and off for about five seconds when I press the power button
P.S: my laptop is hp probook 6455b
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.