cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ally123
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Hard drive test failed and computer will not start up

HP Recommended
Hp desk top
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Spoiler

Hharhard drive failed it was unpluged and plugged back ln

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,620 24,272 2,834 10,360
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ally123, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.  Before you respond, please use this guide to help you test the hard drive.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Ally123
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Model number is 110-b19
0 Kudos
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,620 24,272 2,834 10,360
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Ally123.

Here is a guide that will help you decide if the hard drive has actually failed.  If it has failed, your only option is to replace it with a drive that is the same size or larger.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation