cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sumney97
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I log into my pc and all my screen does is blink i cant do anything and there are no desktop icons

HP Recommended
Hp 110 desktop pc series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I have a hp 110 desktop pc series running windows 10 and i have a hard time logging in and when I get logged in all the screen does is blink there are no desktop icons and i cant do anything i cant even get task manager to open up
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,615 24,267 2,834 10,359
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sumney97, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation