cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lloyd18 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC (NO SOUND PROBLEM)

Hey , I followed your instructions but after I turned my computer back on and tried to install the file in my downloads it said that '' the hardware detected is not supported by this IDT software package , the install will be aborted ''   

My sound has come back but is now a quarter of what it used to be 

My computer is the HP Envy 17 Notebook ,  

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
27 23 0 3
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Try switch it off and on it back. I encountered the same msg pop up last time, but it was ok after I off it and on it back. Remember to hold it for 30 seconds.

0 Kudos
mhinojo1 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I tried it and my computer said that it cannot install the driver because it is not supported by the device. It is an HP elitebook

Please help

0 Kudos
raufmasid Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

kkc

@BAMITZSAM wrote:
I also tried leaving the Laptop to cooldown for about 3 hours and still no sound.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation