cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RailKZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Installation Windows 7 by WDS server

HP Recommended
HP Prodesk 490 G3 microtower
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello everybody! I have a problem, I can't to install Microsoft Windows 7 Pro x86 operation system on desktop HP Prodesk 490 G3 microtower by WDS Server, when installation is beginnig i see issue:  WdsClient: aqn error occured when obtaining IP adress from the DHCP server. Please check to ensure  that there is an operational DHCP server on this network segment. Bios version N08 00.02.10. If we using another HP desctop to install Win OS from WDS server the error is absent

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation