cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Thinclientuser
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Installing IE11 upgrade using HPDM 4.7

HP Recommended
T510

We currently have about 30 T510 thin clients that are on IE9. I have downloaded the IE11 upgrade package and need to know how to deploy using HPDM.

I have used HPDM for various tasks but have never deployed an upgrade. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Thinclientuser
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anyone?

0 Kudos
rmayer
Level 5
Level 5
144 143 14 35
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
In general you can use the "_File & Registry" Template in HPDM for deploying files and running a command with a silent parameter to install it. With the IE 11 Add-On there is a file "ie11-addon-unattend.exe". This is a silent install and there is no need for the User to click on any messages.
I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HP.
**Click the Thumps Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation