cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PapaBass
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is there any way you can help to stop getting calls from 844-814-1800.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am getting numerous calls from 844-814-1800 saying they are a HP support.  The person on the line says I have errors and they need to get into my PC.  I know this is a scam, but can your Security help stop this?

Thanks!

PapaBass 

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 10,971 577 1,703
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Talk to Technical Support at your local telephone-company.

Ask them about a "call-blocking" service, on a per-number basis.

My telephone-company allows me to block up to 32 individual telephone-numbers -- an automated voice speaks "the party that you are trying to reach is not accepting your calls", and my telephone does not ring.  :generic:

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation