cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fitzgeraldda
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Issue with factory reset

HP Recommended
After I choose the reset options, the computer goes through its process. After that it asks me to choose a keyboard language but there is no cursor and the keyboard doesn't work to make a selection. I've tried using both wired and wireless keyboards to no avail. Please help.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,615 30,522 2,789 6,737
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@fitzgeraldda

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about issues with doing a factory reset and wanted to help -- but need more information.

First of all, we need the detailed product number of your PC: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

Second, we need to know which OS version is running: Win7, Win8, Win10.

And if it is running Win10, did that come preinstalled or did you Upgrade from a prior OS?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation