cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JulianKCMO
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Lightscribe Software

HP Recommended
BV546AAR#ABA

HP Pavilion p6774y Desktop PC  first Operation system was WIN7 64 bit now has WIN10 64bit   I had a hard disk failure, but I was only able to recover some basic info, but now i am missing the Lightscribe to burn dvd and CD which I am not able to complete, at the first had Win 7 and now have Win 10 Pro

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,484 90,361 11,617 24,909
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Double post. Please use:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Lightscribe-for-HP-Pavilion-P60...

Thanks.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation