Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp coumfort grip wireless mous
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Lost USB Receiver for HP Wireless mouse please let me know where to purchase the replacelment for it

hp product number 686121-001

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @mkv1833,

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding a query relating to issues with having misplaced the USB receiver for your wireless mouse. I will be delighted to assist you here. 🙂

Superb description and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you correctly, I would require more information regarding this:

• Did you try contacting HP part store or HP phone support?

For now, let me keep you informed about a few things here.

The USB receiver may not be sold as a stand alone part.

You may need to order both the USB receiver and the wireless mouse.

To do this please contact HP part store via this link: http://store.hp.com   Select the country and follow the on-screen instructions to contact them. You might even get a phone number to call.

You could also contact HP phone support to order the parts

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

• Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
  • Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
  • Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
  • Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.

Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂 Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solutionas it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Is there a software / driver that I can download instead of keeping the USB stick provided by HP with me all the time?  If your answer is no, I wonder why?

HP Recommended
I had lost my Hp x3500 wireless mouse usb receiver and regulatory model number is G57(mouse) and RX3(donglw)
Can I buy a new usb receiver and will it work??
HP Recommended

David SMP, thank you very much for your support. Perhaps you can pass on to your management that customers are unhappy that HP does not sell this spare part (HP USB Composite Wireless USB Receiver) for an expensive mouse.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.