cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
REF_Eric
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

ML110 G7 Not able to get into BIOS

HP Recommended
ML110 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, not sure if i ask at the correct section, here go my questions.

I have an old server ML110 G7 that i now installed with windows 10 x64 on it to run BlueIris.

Recently it start to do random shut down and i was not able to get into BIOS for some reason so i went ahead and clear the CMOS using maintainance swithc no.6. Afer this i still can't get into BIOS using USB Keyboard (System board have no PS/2) and now it won't even boot into windows 10.

Is there anyway to boot into bios? Before i install with windows 10, i dont have any issues getting into BIOS.

It looks like the USB keyboard just won't work until it get into windows login screen. I tried to reformat but I can't even press any key to boot from CD.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,252 119,429 19,507 29,815
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- ML Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WMizi-R1rGg

0 Kudos
REF_Eric
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, i did replied to one of the old thread. Hopefully someone will reply too.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,252 119,429 19,507 29,815
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation