cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KDB1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

MY HP w2207h Monitor issues

HP Recommended
HP w2207h 22 LED Monitor

I have 3 different pop ups rotating on and off on my screen: 1) OSD Lockout, 2) Main Menu, 3) No Input Signal followed by Monitor Staus pop up. Generally the screen goes black after the Main Menu pop up for a few seconds. The monitor is properly displaying in between pop ups and behind pop ups except when the screen goes black. The frequency of these pop ups is increasing and I can't get anything done.

I unplugged monitor and held the power button down for 30 seconds per some instruction I came across. But when I replugged it in the pop ups continued.

I have held down the Menu button for 10 seconds to try to get rid of OSD Lockout per separate instruction with no success.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation