Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi fellow Sprouters.  Anyone having an issue with HP's Marketplace?  I have been trying to download an app from there and when I click on the blue download bar, nothing happens.  And yes I am current with any updates to the system.

I have most of the apps already from the Marketplace but wanted a couple more.  I have been trying to download for a couple of days now.

Thanks,

Patricia

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Yes, I get the same non-response when trying to download "Meshmixer."  I just noticed that StapeL made a comment on the download page for the program that 3d Scan should be included, so that implies that somebody got a download.

I don't have a solution.

I just noticed also that Crayon DJ and Gameplay are marked "Windows 8 Only."  Oh, Oh.

HP Recommended

Hi jimsprout,

That's one of the apps I was trying to download, Meshmixer.  I have not upgraded my Sprout to Windows 10, going to leave it with Windows 8...at least for the time being. 

Thanks for the reply.

HP Recommended

Have you tried sign out and sign in again?

HP Recommended

Thank you for that simple suggestion.  I am now able to download the remaining apps from HP's Marketplace.

I don't know why I didn't think of that myself.  :catembarrassed:

HP Recommended

Yes, it works!  I didn't think of that either. 

Meshmixer works a bit strangely, but that's another story. 

Thanks for the instructions.

HP Recommended

Yes, signing out and in again worked for me too. Clearly a bug with the new Sprout workplace update.

HP Recommended

Hi, I've just bought my Sprout HP after seeing an amazing demonstrations at Harrods in London. However, when I came back home with my new HP and installed it, I noticed that some of the amazing applications that were running in the store's Sprout was missing. Such as Virtual DJ and a video producer (dont remember the name). Anyway, I tried everything, even all updates and the Sprout Marketplace is not working. Every time it gives the same message that my location should be changed because there is no app. I tried US, UK etc..

I read previous posts saying that a simple sign out sign in should work, but the message appears before even be able to sign in.

HP Recommended

Hi there,

You should have access to all those apps in the UK.   I also bought my HP Sprout following a demo at Computerworld (I think) on Tottenham Court Road but I bought it online in France.

Is your Windows set up with the UK region, with English as the default language? Just wondering.

I never had a problem with the apps. The only other similar problems I have seen is with people running a Sprout in a country which has not yet officially released it but that is obviously not your case. But if you have set up Windows with a region other than the UK, then it may be the problem.  That region is not to be confused with the HP Connected region.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.