cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
t3rr0r_c1ub
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Mouse randomly left clicks on right click

HP Recommended
Envy23-d044 All in one touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever I do anything on my PC that needs me to right click or anything like that, whenever I right click it randomly left clicks and sometimes it keeps doing it for some time 5 to 15 seconds even if it directly clicking right click without touching any other part of the mouse. It is also an HP USB Optical Mouse on the back it says

505062-001                                                                                REV. 0D

MOUSE Portia OPTICAL USB HP Id09 RoHs

CT: FBNWL0D263QDA8

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,732 6,716 634 1,514
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi t3rrOr_c1ub

Components fail.

Try a different mouse. 

Grzy

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation