Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi i am looking at getting a 3 monitor set up either adding 2 monitors to the all in one set up or using 3 monitors with a tower. I would like to get all the monitors to be touch screen monitors because the idea is to not use the mouse because its causing my arm problems. I'm going to use voice activation and an extended pen like a wand to touch the screen and drag documents between screens.

Firstly, Just wondering if anyone has seen any limitations with this kind of set up? I'm aware i may need more than two Hdmi slots for example.

Secondly, will i be able to drag documents between monitors without using the mouse ie will my finger or pen allow me to do so?

Thanks for your help.

MP

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @MP25, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you would like to get multiple screen setup and you need to know if you can use without using the mouse.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

As you mentioned you want to connect 3 monitors connected to your PC.

I would suggest you go for a commercial product like a Zbook workstation where you can connect multiple monitors.

And also you can buy HP elite display which has a built-in touchscreen.

You cannot drag documents between the monitors without using the mouse.

However, you can use the touchscreen of your monitor and drag the documents.

Also, you can use your keyboard as a mouse.

1) Navigate to "ease of access centre" (Control Panel >Ease of Access > Ease of Access Centre)
2) Click Make the mouse easier to use.
3) Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the “Turn on Mouse Keys” check box.
4) Then "set up mouse keys" to your desired preferences.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.