cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mubashir1998
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My hp notebook working slowly

HP Recommended
15-ac149ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
File explorer and my pc working too slowly.it my new system.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jackson121211
Level 3
27 24 2 4
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Mubashir1998,

Welcome to HP Support Forums! I suggest running Disk Cleanup to clean up the installation files. A link about cleaning your hard drive is attached. http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/392299-0-0-225-121.html

Hope this helps! Have a nice day! Justin L.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!******
0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,689
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> it my new system. 

Product number - P4H53EA

Product name - HP Notebook - 15-ac149ne (ENERGY STAR)

Microprocessor - Intel® Core™ i7-6500U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)

Memory, standard - 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)

Video Graphics - AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Hard Drive - 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA

Your computer should be "fast".

How "new" is the computer? Days? Weeks? Months?

Note that the first time that you connect it to the Internet, it will run Windows Update, which will consume a significant amount of your computer's resources (network connection downloads, CPU usage, disk-drive I/O maximum transfer rate) until it completes its task, and you reboot it.

Start Windows "Task Manager", and look at the "Performance" tab, to see how busy each of your computer's components are.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation