Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
11 11 0 2
Message 51 of 53
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I can confirm this. I have windows 7 on a 950 pro as boot drive. Reading and writing approx 1200 MB/s. It works very good on my HP Z820. ChecK my post before in this thread
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
333 322 20 104
Message 52 of 53
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iedjie wrote:
I can confirm this. I have windows 7 on a 950 pro as boot drive. Reading and writing approx 1200 MB/s. It works very good on my HP Z820. ChecK my post before in this thread

My results:

Read 2,102 MB/s

Write 950 MB/s

This is using the latest Samsung 2.0 NVMe drivers. Check to see that you are running the latest drivers, since IMHO you should be getting much higher speeds.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
11 11 0 2
Message 53 of 53
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Allright! Did not know that new drivers from Samsung were out. I'll try them out within 2 weeks or so. I'll let it know here.
Thx!
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation