cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RicKaysen
Level 1
14 8 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Need Box to Ship All in One

HP Recommended
Envy 24-n028
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Will HP sell a box and packing styrofoam fitted to the 24-n028 so I can safely ship it?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,743 6,727 634 1,516
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi RicKaysen

Are you shipping to HP on an RMA?

If not, just go to Fedex or UPS. They will take care of secure shipping in a safe container.

Grzy

0 Kudos
RicKaysen
Author
Level 1
14 8 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not shipping to HP. I had done that previously when my all in one had a hardware failure and HP sent out a box with styrofoam inserts that matched the dimensions of the computer. I purchased another one while it was out for repair and now that I have it back I was thinking about gifting it to freinds. I wish I'd kept the packaging HP shipped it in because it was a perfect fit and it would simplify things for me to box it up myself.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation