cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
akagorilla
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

No External Microphone jack

HP Recommended
HP Envy All-on-One PC 27
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since there is no mic jack on this all in one, what other wire is available for purchase to connect with an external mixing board? I had been using a converted stereo jack on my HP laptop and plugging in to the mic input.

What input/cord will work? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,949 42,189 4,642 12,403
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How about identifying your PC with it complete product name or product number?

Identifying it as a "PC 27" is just too generic to be useful to anyone.

Look on the rear or side of your PC for an HPservice sticker with a product number.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
akagorilla
Author
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I figured it out yesterday. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Likilesh
Level 3
37 37 2 7
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

715aNbA1mPL._SL1500_.jpgAs you can see headphone and microphone combo option for your model

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation