Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 32
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

New Omen 32...will not function on displayport.  Windows 7 all updated...MSi motherboard B75A G43...Sapphire  HD6670  1 G with display port.  I cannot seem to get the monitor to hold in didplay port mode using OSD. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@RH1502

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting the issue with the Omen 32 inch display. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Please try an alternate monitor to understand if this is either a hardware or a software failure, 

Connect a different cable and check of the issue still persists.

Check in device manager, if the display port is showing any yellow exclamation mark.

• Right click on This PC in desktop,
  • Click on manage.
  • Then scroll on the left side window and select device manager.

Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sandy thank you...but i have no other monitor.  The process started with a  change out of video card. Before the monitor worked on HDMI cable when I unistalled old card  Now nothing works ...perhAps I made a mistake in purchasing a factory return...but at least before it worked on HDMI so I song think it's hardware. The odd  controls don't  do a thing to activate any of the slot choices

HP Recommended

@RH1502

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I understand the situation well.

Please update the driver for the recently changed video card.

And if that does not work, that should be the issue with the video card.

Please contact HP Phone Support for assistance on this.

Let me know how it goes.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.