Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

That's funny. So this is not a forum for supportting?

And I notice that your title is "HP Support Agent". I guess that means you are not a support guy. 

It is OK that you don't know how to fix it. Just send someone else who can help here. Keep giving useless information is very irresponsible.

As I said before, you make me think this image in product detail page is a fake one. The PBP feature is not as good as the advertise shows and HP just made up something to cheat on customers.

HP Recommended

@rendx,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey I think I might be able to give you a bit of help.

I think your problem is that the resolution of your output doesn't match the resolution of the pbp screem. Set a custom resolution from your computer to half of the optimal, my display is 3440x1440, so I set my resolution down to 1720x1440 and it takes up the full left or right portion of the screen.

I agree with your comments though, HP help doesn't understand the issue at all

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.