cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Johnny12345
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Pc issues

HP Recommended
Pavilion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Need wizard reset password CD and Robert disc

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,689
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> Need wizard reset password CD and Robert disc

Your best option is to use a "search-engine", e.g., www.google.com   or www.bing.com

to do a search for those particular words.

0 Kudos
Johnny12345
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need a disc to reimage

0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,689
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> I need a disc to reimage and "robert" [? reboot ?]

Start at:  http://support.hp.com    and enter the full model-number of your HP Pavilion 23.

Choose the "Specifications" document.

Click the "Drivers and Downloads" button.

If you are fortunate, i.e., your computer is less than 3 years old, there might be a way to either order a USB memory-stick from HP that contains the Windows Installer for the originally-shipped operating system, or a "cloud-based" method of downloading the same software.

If your disk-drive is the original, there should be a copy of the "Windows Installer" in a hidden partition of your disk-drive.

Also, there may be a utility program on the 'C:' drive that you can use to copy the "Windows Installer" onto a USB memory-stick (or to burn a few DVD-recordable disks).

More details from you will get you more-specific advice.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation