Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Description & Code is:

System Disabled

What's next?

HP Recommended

ok try this password

wtehmf

if it works then click the white kudos button please

HP Recommended

I did it...!!

1. I powered off my PC HP DC530 SFF Desktop PC.

2. I removed the CMOS Battery and Green Color JUMPER on the left side of battery (no 1 2 3 pins on board, there is only 2 pins)..

3. Power On my PC.

4. Password removed.

5. Place the Jumper and CMOS battery on original location and tight both of them accurtely.

6. So, On Your system again and update system time and save all changes....!!

HP Recommended

so your all sorted now yes??

HP Recommended

Hi, I have a HP laptop (HP 530) and is having the same problem, that's to say "Power-on Password" which is locking out of the computer totally! Is there anyone out there that knows how I can remove/get rid of this?

Kind regards,

Joe

HP Recommended

mendix

have you tried entering the password 3 times and do you get a error code

if you do put the error code in here and ill try and give you a password

HP Recommended

Dear maestrorod,

Please help ! my error code is 15659

HP Recommended

I forgot to tell you my laptop is HP Pavillion zv5000

HP Recommended

st2506 try one of these

qrradv

lnwfwxb

please click the white kudos button if this works

also could you tell me which 1 worked if any of them did

HP Recommended

Dear maestrorod,

that laptop is in my office,I'll try it tomorrow and  come back to you right away.No matter it's work or not, I have clicked the white kudos button already. Thanks so much.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.