cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DSC_JINJA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

RAID5 on HPE DL560 GEN9 Server

HP Recommended
HPE DL560 Gen9
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Hello Experts,

I have recently purchased HPE DL560 Gen9 Server recently with Dynamic Array cotroller B140i and Three HP 1TB 6G SAS 7.2K 2.5in SC MDL HDD.

Now I want to configure RAID5 on this server. with these three Drive into one locgical drive of 2 TB and keep one HDD free for hotswaping. So, if there is any HDD Failure. We can replace the HDD with zero down time.

But After selecting Boot mode UEFI and Enabling HPE Dynamic Smart Array Smart sotrage battery is not activating. While Smart Array is activated.

It is also not showing P440AR option in HPSSA.

Please suggest - what should I do??

With thanks

Devendra Singh

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,066 119,244 19,470 29,752
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- DL Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WOTqHOQ2y9I

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation