Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JoGee53 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery disc for HP 2000-369WM Notebook PC Recovery Disk Set

HP 2000-369WM
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hello all,

This is my son's computer.  Hard drive crashed.  I bought a new hard drive and now I need recovery discs.  HP doesn't have them available.   Ordered them from an website and they are in the wind....PayPal investigating. 

Help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
104033 94585 14559 22365
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery disc for HP 2000-369WM Notebook PC Recovery Disk Set

Hi:

According to your notebook's support and driver page, you should have been able to order a recovery disk set online directly from HP...

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/hp-2000-300-notebook-pc-series/5145724/model/5171088/software...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation