cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
No_11
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Register Window Serial No.

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23 All0in-One PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I made re-install window program used Company program. I want to register right serial no. given by my company for the window.

However, it made an error as "0xC00CE509". I contacted MS first, but they gave a recommendation to contact you, manufacturer.

I want to get autorization from right serial no. of the window.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
rajaprasad1596
Level 2
10 9 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

follow this steps

• Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (RegCure Pro for Win7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
  • Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
  • Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.

if it wont work please for another reply

0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,688
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> I made re-install window program used Company program.

Did you try to replace the HP-supplied operating system with a copy of Windows obtained from your company?

Is your computer able to provide you assistance in installing the software?

I recommend that you reinstall the original HP-supplied operating system.

However, HP no longer supplies that software for your computer.

So, please try:   www.ComputerSurgeons.com   to purchase a copy of the HP software.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation