Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a P410 RAID controller and 4x1TB SAS 7.2 RPM as a storage pool in RAID 1+0.

I installed windows on an SSD and run a benchmark on my RAID with ATTO Disk Benchmark.

The result was 400mb/sek write and around 550 mb/sek read.

I installed a cache module (512Mb with battery) and set the ratio 70% read and 30% write.

When I ran the benchmark again I got 1200 mb/sek write and 1600 mb/sek read the first half of the test, the second part write was still 1200 mb/sek but read dropped to around 300mb/sek... 

Why did my read drop so dramastic? 

I updated to latest firmware and drivers but problem remains.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

for the unit you have you need to reach the Hewlett Packard Enterprise forums, find the link below

https://community.hpe.com/

I'm an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP.Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
HP Recommended

Thank you.

I do not have any account there.. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.