cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Yvonne_-61
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Trying to update my computer

HP Recommended
Hp pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Spoiler
I keep getting installing errors for a hp - USB -4-3-2014 error 0x80070490 and office Xp service pack 3 - error 0x80096004.   

These are annoying and are causing me problems.  Help.....

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,557 30,464 2,785 6,725
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Yvonne_-61

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Don't know about the first problem, but your trying to use Office XP on Win10 is a failing proposition.

Consider this compatibility chart:  http://www.keynotesupport.com/windows/microsoft-windows-office-compatibility-chart.shtml

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Yvonne_-61
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you.  I knew that it wasn't compatible but why does it keep asking me to update it.  

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation