cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NFG_M
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Updates W10 unavailable

HP Recommended
HP Compaq SG3-230NL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

ISSUE: when I upload a (wallpaper size) image intro Windows Movie Maker to use it as an intro the image pops up unclear (blurry, fuzzy, pixels). According to users with the same problem this has to do with outdated drivers (source: Microsoft Users Forum). However, on the HP download site the only 2 options are Windows Vista and Windows 7 (!) whereas I need Windows 10 like probably most people these days. Hope you can help me out by providing me with the correct link, which hopefully includes an alert when updates are available. Kind regards, NFG.
DESKTOP DETAILS (64 bits):

Modelnr. SG3-230NL
Produktnr. XS327EA#ABH
Serienr. [Personal Information Removed]
Software versienr. 10CEFALW661#SABH#DABH
Service ID nummer 122-810
PCBRAND: COMPAQ

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation