cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nrbrt
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

What kind of tray/adapter do I need to upgrade to SSD in an HP Pavilion 23-h056 All-in-one?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23-h056 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade my HP Pavilion 23-h056 All-in-one desktop existing hard drive to SSD. 

I am having a hard time to find the right tray holding the smaller SSD drive in place. 

The motherboard is vertical, I need the right tray/adapter or hard drive kit that fits. It looks like to me that it is a slide in rather then a screw in.

Pls help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nrbrt

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know the right bracket for the new SSD you have purchased.

Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.

I recommend you to try using the same hard drive bracket available on the computer and see if you can put a screw to keep in place. If you are having difficulties using the same bracket then I recommend you to check online based on the size of your SSD.

Below is bracket image which holds 2.5” to 3.5” SSDs.

Solid Steel SSD / HDD 2.5" to 3.5" Mounting Bracket / Kit (Silver Steel)

NOTE: HP doesn't recommend changing any internal parts on your computer, you can try at your own discretion.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation