cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gnanayogi
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows-10 64 bit driver needed for HP 3-button PS/2 mouse (model: M-S0005-O)

HP Recommended
HP PS2 mouse (model M-S0005-O)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am going to purchase HP PS/2 mouse and I would like to make sure that the driver software (Windows-10 64 bit Pro) is available for this mouse. Does HP provide dirvers for this product? Kindly help me to resolve this. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
gnanayogi
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am looking for HP PS/2 Keyboard driver for windows 10 (64 bit) with model "KB-0316", Part No 434820-001 or 434820–002 (black/silver color). I am unable to locate the same. Does HP provide drivers for PS/2 keyboards for windows-10? From where can I download the driver? Kindly help me to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @ gnanayogi, Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I came across your post about the driver needed for a hardware.

Windows 10 operating system has a generic driver for all hardware’s including the PS/2 mouse.

Hope this helps.

Cheers…

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation