Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
bluetooth foldable keyboard

Hello

I have had this foldable wireless keyboard for a while now. it works a charm except that every so often, the bluetooth pairing fails. I have checked that my batteries are good and that no key is stuck. I press the button with a little bluetooth sign for a couple of seconds, the bluetooth orange LED flashes, my phone find the keyboard and starts pairing but the code that I should enter on the keyboard never appears on my phone. at the end the phone gives up and says 'could not pair up with bluetooth because of an incorrect PIN or Passkey'. I think the problem comes from the fact that I am not getting the code that I used to get.

can anyone help me with this?

thanks

Teho

hp keyboard:

UPN: 419368-001

SPS: 419183-001

P/N: FA802AA

phone: Sony Xperia z3

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @kossong-68, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have paring issues with Bluetooth keyboard.

I don't worry I will try to help you out.

Have you tried connecting the keyboard to a different PC or a smartphone?

This sounds like you're trying to sync directly with your mobile device.

Try connecting to a PC and check if the pairing issue persists.

Also, Go to settings on your smartphone> Select Bluetooth> select the paired Bluetooth device> Select forget> Restart your smartphone.

Add the Bluetooth keyboard again and check if it helps. 

Refer this article to further troubleshoot keyboard issues.

Let me know how it goes!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.