cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
iout
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

cloudtail india

HP Recommended
HP 22es

Hello, I am looking forward to buy a Hp 22es Display from Amazon.in. The seller is Cloudtail India. I have heard about warranty problems for hp products purchased online in India. Therefore I was doing some research before buying this product. That's when I found this hp customer advisory. It lists Cloudtail as an authorized hp vendor. But, not Cloudtail India, which is to the best of my knowledge is a sister concern of Cloudtail. So, my question is if I buy this product from Cloudtail India on Amazon.in, will my product be covered under 3 years warranty (it is wrongly described on the Amazon listing as 1 year warranty) from Hp India?

Thanks is advance.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation