cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dc700_pc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

dc7900 SFF - client Management tool

HP Recommended
dc7900 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I'm reinstalling a dc7900 SFF machine. got stuck in an endless loop after the latest Win10 update.
After ctc w MS Support, they suggested to reinstall the OS again and downgrade to the previous OS.

Since this is a refurbished machine, I'd have to go back to a 32bit OS.

Now I'm trying to get the latest updates, since I'm NOT sure on what hardware I have.

I couldn't find the machine listed on any of the client mngmt tools(http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/download.html)

Is there a Softpaq-like tool to look for the correct latest drivers automatically?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,464
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All drivers listed for your machine are here.

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=3785043&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4051

Biggest variation appears under Network drivers, but most of these I have seen have the Broadcom NetXtreme. There does appear to be a package under "Sotware-System Management" ,not sure if it would include all drivers and would require installing via .Inf file procedure.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation