cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
barrysp
Level 1
7 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

emails

HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 550-a 114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have saved my emails in folders, in the email page, how can I save these e mails to a disk.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @barrysp,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you want to save emails to a disc. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you with this,

After reviewing your post, you could use Windows media player and select data.

To save your e-mail messages to a disc or flash drive, you may use the Copy e-mail Wizard. The copy e-mail wizard automates the process of backing up messages. To use the Copy e-mail Wizard, follow these steps: 

PHASE I
1. Click the Mail and More icon to go to your Mail page
2. Click File, Copy E-mail. This should open a small dialog box. Click Next.
3. Select "Save your MSN e-mail stored on this computer" and click Next.
4. Once the process is completed, click Done
5. Sign out of MSN
6. Copy the resulting msnbak file to your flash drive

Phase II: To restore the messages to another computer with MSN
1. Click the Mail and More icon to go to your Mail page
2. Click File, Copy E-mail. This should open a small dialog box. Click Next.
3. Select "Open your MSN e-mail stored on this computer" and click Next.
4. Select the msnbak file we saved on Phase I step 3.
4. Once the process is completed, click Done
5. Check your e-mail

If, however, you would only like to copy a few messages, you may simply drag and drop the messages to the flash drive or your desktop straight from the MSN mail page. Please note that messages copied this way can only be opened on a computer with MSN installed.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Let me know if those steps worked for you.

If they did, that’s awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation